We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club Destin

Missouri
Level Contributor
259 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Club Destin

Has anyone ever stayed at Club Destin in Destin Florida? I have reservations in an Efficiency Studio there for August.

Ive seen pics on the internet, but just wondered what they were really like.

Mentioned in this post
Club Destin
Club Destin
229 Reviews
Destin, FL
Destin
Destin
Florida Panhandle, FL
location, location...
Level Contributor
1,652 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Club Destin

Well, you know that Club Destin is across HWY 98, so it's not on the beach. I don't think you can even see the beach from there. Not sure where their beach access is at.

I mean, it's just not on the beach and what fun is it to cross busy HWY 98 during the heat of summer? My advice is to try to find someplace close to the water - Sundestin, Holiday Inn for example. Both are on the beach and you'll have more fun, I'm sure.

Mentioned in this post
Club Destin
Club Destin
229 Reviews
Destin, FL
Sundestin Beach Resort
Sundestin Beach Resort
407 Reviews
Destin, FL
location, location...
Level Contributor
1,652 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Club Destin

By the way, did you see the reviews p[posted on Trip Advisor? Not very favorable.

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g34182-d488010-…

Forney, TX
Level Contributor
254 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Club Destin

I would definitely read those reviews and reconsider this place unless you don't mind all those issues. There are so many other options out there. Let us know if you need help finding a place. Just tell us the specifics of what you are looking for (price, etc.).

By the way, the review from 7/30/06 states that "the pics on the internet is a lot nicer than the hotel".

VA
Level Contributor
78 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Club Destin

Baked again is Right again,,,as usual!

Destin, Florida
Level Contributor
1,756 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Club Destin

I would not consider staying there.

6. Re: Club Destin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:22 am, August 31, 2009