We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stop on I-65 with toddler?

Ashland City...
Level Contributor
140 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stop on I-65 with toddler?

We will be coming down I-65 from Nashville with our 1.5yo toddler. We'd like to stop about halfway through and let him use up some energy crawling around on stuff and playing. Does anyone have any suggestions for a McD's playplace or something similar, or a playground close to the interstate somewhere between Birmingham and Montgomery that would be good for a little kid?

Thanks!

Apalachicola...
Level Contributor
3,472 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stop on I-65 with toddler?

I would post in the Alabama forum as well

Ashland City...
Level Contributor
140 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stop on I-65 with toddler?

Good idea, thanks!

Alabama
Level Contributor
1,009 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to stop on I-65 with toddler?

Check to see if Prattville has a park. If so, I'm sure it'll be pretty nice; it's a really nice area.

Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,563 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to stop on I-65 with toddler?

If you download the app Iexit, it will tell you what businesses are on upcoming exits.

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Destin
Level Contributor
3,702 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to stop on I-65 with toddler?

Thanks Sunshine and Sand. That app looks great. I've already downloaded it!

Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,563 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Where to stop on I-65 with toddler?

That app is pretty useful. I don't know if you found it yet Texascowgirl, but if you search by location, you can search for a certain restaurant or store. If you are craving a certain food, type in the restaurant name and it will tell you the locations near you.

Ashland City...
Level Contributor
140 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Where to stop on I-65 with toddler?

Thanks, everyone!

8. Re: Where to stop on I-65 with toddler?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, September 23, 2018
Get answers to your questions about Destin