We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bar Scene/Party Scene in Destin

Which Destin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
St Louis
1 post
Save Topic
Bar Scene/Party Scene in Destin

I'm going to be in Destin for a few days---March 1-3, leaving on the 4th. Where are the good bars/party locations? I'm in my mid 20s. Are there a lot of good bars, hopefully loaded with some single women in Destin?? Let me know where to head....

location, location...
Level Contributor
1,650 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bar Scene/Party Scene in Destin

March 1-3 might find you with the silver haired crowd!

Try AJ's, Howl at the Moon, Night Town, The Swamp. There's also some places at Sandestin's Baytowne.

Destin, Florida
Level Contributor
1,756 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Bar Scene/Party Scene in Destin

Hoover - Destin really isn't a singles town, but for your age group, I would recommend Baytowne Wharf in Sandestin. There are many palces to choose from.

The other places Baked recommended are also good.

Colmar, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
1,771 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bar Scene/Party Scene in Destin

Haven't been to Destin in March, but you might swing by Ocean Club at the entrance to Tops'l on Highway 98 on Friday night about 9:00 o'clock. It might be completely dead (walk back out) or it might be very entertaining.

One of the locals might be able to confirm or deny this idea, or expand on it.

4. Re: Bar Scene/Party Scene in Destin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 am, August 19, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Destin