We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas lodging for family of 7 in Delray Beach

Which Delray Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston
Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Christmas lodging for family of 7 in Delray Beach

Does anyone have any recommendations for lodging for roughly 4 to 7 nights for a family with grown children? We have tried the Marriott on the beach and enjoyed it but went the rental option last year which worked well. I am surprised how few rentals there seem to be for roughly $2,500. My sense is most owners are looking to rent for longer periods of time. We would like to be walking distance to Atlantic Ave. If anyone has any suggestions for finding rentals, or can recommend complexes or condos in the area that can accommodate larger groups like ours, I would appreciate it!

South Florida...
Level Contributor
96 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Christmas lodging for family of 7 in Delray Beach

Hi - Are you looking for vacation home rentals on VRBO? That is probably your best option. Craigslist does have quite a few advertised as well, but you might be taking a bit of a risk since it's Craigslist.

The prices have skyrocketed in Delray in the last couple of years, and you might find that you'll have better luck looking in a higher price range. Christmas, of course, is top of season!

Christmas is magical in downtown Delray Beach! Here's a web page of events. This has not been updated yet for 2014, but it will give you an idea of the events going on. We celebrate the holiday for the entire month! ;-)

i-love-delray-beach.com/christmas-in-delray-…

Hope this gives you some direction for plan your vacation in Delray.

Danika Dahl

http://www.i-love-delray-beach.com/

Boston
Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Christmas lodging for family of 7 in Delray Beach

Hi Danika!-Yes - we are using VRBO. Most owners would like renters for a longer stay. Thanks for your thoughts - any other ideas are appreciated.

3. Re: Christmas lodging for family of 7 in Delray Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:24 am, March 21, 2015