We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

DelRay Beach hotels

Which Delray Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Durham, North...
Level Contributor
106 posts
Save Topic
DelRay Beach hotels

we'll be coming down in Jan.

Does anyone have a favorite hotel in/around the DelRay area? Or, more importantly, are there any that need to be avoided? We usually stay mid-range (Hampton Inn type).

Last year, we stayed at the newly renovated Ctyd by Marriott in Boynton Beach, but I see that the prices have really shot up for this year.

fairfield, ct
Level Contributor
38 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: DelRay Beach hotels

My sister and I just got back from Delray. We stayed Crane's Beach House and loved it. It's relatively affordable, especially if you pay in advance. Not sure what you like in a hotel, but this one is friendly, and the suites are spacious. It's about 2 blocks from the beach.

Durham, North...
Level Contributor
106 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: DelRay Beach hotels

thank you. I'll look into it!

Level Contributor
535 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: DelRay Beach hotels

I too highly recommend Cranes Beachhouse. I was able to book airfare and the hotel through Expedia and got a GREAT deal with them.

It is NOT your normal type place - it is very relaxing and tucked away, yet seriously right in the middle of all the action.

I found their prices to be expensive, until I played online and booked a travel package all together and still to this day find amazing deals. You will not be disappointed!

Let me know if you have any questions about them! We are looking at possibly returning there this coming September as our stay was so wonderful!

Sandy from Kansas City

4. Re: DelRay Beach hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, October 21, 2010