We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sports store

boston
Level Contributor
63 posts
Save Topic
sports store

i'm a major sports fan of florida teams, besides a dick's or sports authority..........is there a sports store in s.florida that sells jerseys t-shirts pennants hats................thank you scot from boston

Birmingham, AL
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sports store

We are fans as well, but what we have bought in the past when in town was either at Sports Authority or at the game itself.

Sometimes you can find that stuff at Wal Mart, but seems like it is more NCAA stuff there, plus who wants to go to Wal Mart when traveling?!?

Seems like I have also seen some fan gear in the Palm Beach airport, but NOT in FLL.

Sorry I wasn't more help.

Miller

2. Re: sports store

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:20 am, September 21, 2009