We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Years Eve Parties?

kentucky
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
New Years Eve Parties?

My husband and I will be in Daytona Shores for New Years Eve. Can anyone tell me a good place to celebrate bringing in the New Year? We like the oldies music...rock n roll and maybe someone can suggest a good place to eat also. Any suggestions would be most helpful

Daytona Beach...
Level Contributor
689 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Years Eve Parties?

Where are you staying during your visit? Many of the major hotels/resorts will be holding New Years Eve parties, I am sure.

kentucky
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Years Eve Parties?

DaytonaBeachBum,

Thank you so much for replying. We will be staying at the Hawaiian Inn. I heard they were doing something for New Years Eve but also heard that it wasn't worth the money. We'll be arriveing on Dec. 31 and won't have time to look any where. Any suggestions will be most appreciated.

Chicago
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: New Years Eve Parties?

They have a Hawaiian Dinner Show at the Hawaiian Inn. There is a Hawaiian Luau kind of thing ---cocktails - music - fire dancers - hula dancers - hawaiian stuff

Why don't you check out the show??

386-255-5411 -- do not know the extension for tickets.......

Renata

Chicago
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: New Years Eve Parties?

Sorry -- I just re-read your post....

There is one thing about the local paper that I can't stand

They do not go out of there way to help the traveler find entertainment!!

Check here::

www.news-journalonline.com/entertainment.htm

Let us know what kind of restaurant you are looking for and we will try to help!!

Renata

Daytona Beach...
Level Contributor
689 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: New Years Eve Parties?

You can also check the official website of the Daytona Beach Tourism Bureau: www.daytonabeach.com

New Jersey
Level Contributor
12 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: New Years Eve Parties?

the Hilton will be having a masquarade (sic) New Year's eve party. Or maybe carribean Jack's of the marina might suit you

orlando
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: New Years Eve Parties?

Daytona Beach Hilton has a New Years Eve Bash. The package is $399/couple. Includes dinner buffet, open bar from 7:30 to 12:30 masquerade, champagne toast, countdown ballon drop and live music you can dance to and a room with a late check out. Attire is formal. We've been before and it is work it.

Daytona Beach...
Level Contributor
689 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: New Years Eve Parties?

It looks like the Inlet Harbour restaurant in Ponce Inlet is having fireworks over the water on New Years Eve.

Ottawa, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,382 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: New Years Eve Parties?

This is a little late but why not look into Julian's for a good dinner?

Pibb,

10. Re: New Years Eve Parties?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 pm, August 21, 2009