We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any seafood buffets?

Which Daytona Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
loveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
31 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Any seafood buffets?

We will be staying at the Oceanwalk, are there any "all you can eat" seafood buffets in that area?

I have been to one before (in another area) and it was so good even though it was $25 a person. They had crab legs and shrimp several ways so it was definately worth the money.

Any "have to eat seafood at this place" restaurants down in that area also?

Thank you for any info about this! You all are a wealth of information!!

Daytona Beach, Fl
Level Contributor
824 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any seafood buffets?

I think the Plaza Resort and Spa has a seafood buffet on Friday Night. Do you want me to check for you?

Ottawa, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,382 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any seafood buffets?

I can't remember and sea food buffet's at the moment however there is the Holiday House, which is a buffet, but it wasn't that great I went there when I was in Daytona in October 2 years ago and the food was cold and the gravey was bad. However the meal might have not been good because we got there about 1 hour before closing time at around 8 or 9. I can't remember when they closed.

But for some great Seafood I strongly recommend the Ponce Inlet Restaurant, They have great seafood and this is where I think a lot of people are meeting. There is also the River Grille!

Enjoy the Restaurants and the beach! And when you come back PLEASE post a trip report I would like to see how you liked the beach.

Pibb,

rock falls il
Level Contributor
319 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Any seafood buffets?

the harbour lights under the port orange bridge use to have a seafood buffet on the weekends but i am not sure they are still open. it was very good several years ago..

Daytona Beach, Fl
Level Contributor
824 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any seafood buffets?

parrethead that place is still there but it's been turned into a bar but I still think they serve a buffet as well.

loveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
31 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Any seafood buffets?

HotandSandy, Thank you for offering to check for me....That would be great but only if you

don't have to go out of your way to do it.

I have eaten at the Ponce Inlet before and it was very good. That is for sure one day trip for us!

mr. Pibb, I will for sure let you all know how much we enjoy the beach, I have been

keeping up with these threads and the one bad apple will not ruin this bunch!

Ok, maybe dumb question but we have Red Lobster hear in Ohio....are the Red Lobsters

any better down there? I am thinking maybe because of fresher seafood.....

I am just REALLY craving some stuffed crab and big, fat shrimp! LOL

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
363 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Any seafood buffets?

I have been to the Red Lobsters down there, and they are pretty much the same as here at home. I also worked at one in my teens, and they do not use "fresh" caught seafood at any of the chains.

Ottawa, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,382 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Any seafood buffets?

Hey jtwoods97 there is a Red Lobster On South Atlantic Avenue, I didn't go there, I stopped in to check out their menu and that was all, the restaurant had a few people in it but it was not packed.

Also jtwoods97, I'm really looking forward to your trip report!

Pibb,

Tavares, Florida
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
6,124 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Any seafood buffets?

I did not see this post when I started the one on top 5 seafood places. So maybe between the two we can get some good info on places to try. We always go to Inlet Harbor, Charlie Horse and Oyster Pub among a few others and need to branch out some this trip!

Tavares, Florida
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
6,124 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Any seafood buffets?

Oh and Charlie Horse in Ormond does have all you can eat snowcrab. Not a buffet but does have the all you can eat crab on the menu. We order the two pound crab leg dinner instead and they bring out a pound at a time so it does not get cold. It is yummy and I can't breathe when I leave.

Ottawa, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,382 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Any seafood buffets?

Ha!Ha! I'll have to try out the Charlie Horse! I haven't been there!

Pibb,

Get answers to your questions about Daytona Beach