We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for specific hotel/resort...don't know name? HELP!

Atlanta
7 posts
Save Topic
Looking for specific hotel/resort...don't know name? HELP!

There is an oceanfront hotel/resort that has a great kids are with graduating pool and all types of spray zones, mushrooms, etc.. at the resort! Please help with which hotel this is!

Metro Orlando
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
4,281 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for specific hotel/resort...don't know name? HELP!

I'll take a wild guess that you're talking about the Ocean Walk. It's the only place on the beach I've seen that would seem to fit what you're talking about, although I've never actually been on their pool deck.

Chicago
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for specific hotel/resort...don't know name? HELP!

Daytona Beach Resort has the "Mushrooms"

Ocean Walk Resort has the Lazy River and a kids area - with a spraying slide type of place.

The Cove in Ormond Beach has mushrooms and sprayers.

Renata

Mentioned in this post
Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center
Daytona Beach Resort and...
1,053 Reviews
Daytona Beach, FL
3. Re: Looking for specific hotel/resort...don't know name? HELP!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 16, 2014