We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Orlando FL to Daytona Beach FL

Which Daytona Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Racine, Wisconsin
1 post
Save Topic
Orlando FL to Daytona Beach FL

I am looking to fly into Orlando, FL in July and somehow go to Daytona. What is the best transportation available that will get me from Orlando to Daytona, and how are the prices?

Orlando
Level Contributor
9,714 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Orlando FL to Daytona Beach FL

I have read some posts about DOTS still being around. You might try them. It is 60 miles or more away, so I don't see it being very cheap. I imagine it is cheaper than flying into Daytona though.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
8,532 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Orlando FL to Daytona Beach FL

Best to rent a car and drive ... it's a straight shot up on I-4 then a short piece on I-95 before you head East towards the beach.

Altamonte Springs...
Destination Expert
for St. Augustine
Level Contributor
15,890 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Orlando FL to Daytona Beach FL

I agree. If not DOTS, then a rental car.

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
505 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Orlando FL to Daytona Beach FL

http://doshuttle.com/new-shuttle-rates/ or dots-daytonabeach.com/orlando_airport_shuttl…

5. Re: Orlando FL to Daytona Beach FL

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 08, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Daytona Beach