We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any partiea for a 19 year old guy?

Which Daytona Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Daytona Beach...
6 posts
Save Topic
Any partiea for a 19 year old guy?

I'd like something to do socially here in Daytona Beach, want to socialize with other people my age, suggestions please

Daytona Beach...
6 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Any partiea for a 19 year old guy?

Parties

Metro Orlando
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
3,984 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any partiea for a 19 year old guy?

The only place I can think to suggest would be Razzle's nightclub up on Seabreeze Blvd.. They're an 18 and up club and my guess is you'll find plenty of folks close to your age there. There are a couple of other clubs right around that area too, although I haven't kept track of them in years. I suppose you could drop by the Daytona Boardwalk, which is between the pier/Joe's Crab Shack, and the Hilton, facing the beach. But, I believe that tends to be a family and older crowd.

Most of the places I go anymore tend to be 25 and up (OK, maybe 35 and up). Some of them used to be 19 and up, but that was when the drinking age was 19 in Florida.

Daytona Beach...
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Any partiea for a 19 year old guy?

Thanks for the info! I live just down the street on Seabreeze lol. I'll go check it out.

4. Re: Any partiea for a 19 year old guy?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, December 14, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Daytona Beach