We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Condos

Williamson, West...
Level Contributor
95 posts
Save Topic
Condos

My daughter will be getting married on Daytona Beach April 27, 2013. I need a condo for about 5 days. Is April the off season? Lead me in the right direction as I have never been to Florida and will be traveling with 4 to 6 people. A condo is what we need.

Thanks Della B

Port Orange, Florida
Level Contributor
111 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Condos

Prices do drop after bike week in march and Easter when the winter residents return home. Timing should be ok for you since you are between the peak season and memorial day.

Lots to choose from, perhaps one of the others can recommend a specific condo that would suit your group.

Daytona Beach, Fl
Level Contributor
824 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Condos

Go to VRBO.com vacation rental by owner. Go to Florida and narrow it down to Daytona Beach you'll find tons of stuff for rent with reviews and pictures.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Condos

We have always loved staying at the Carribean in Daytona Beach Shores. It's just a couple of miles down A1A from the Daytona Boardwalk, but much more quiet and nice. Their link is www.pandelosrealestate.com/ForRent.asp…

Ask for Nick or Alison.

Boden, Sweden
Level Contributor
153 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Condos

I recommend Ocean Walk Resort or Daytona Beach Resort , both are very nice.

Union, Oregon
Level Contributor
4,106 posts
436 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Condos

We have rented a condo at Peck Plaza. Tall round building with spectacular views of the ocean and sunrise. Check out Homeaway.com or VRBO.com.

6. Re: Condos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, October 01, 2013