We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fairfield VS. OceanWalk

cape cod
4 posts
Save Topic
Fairfield VS. OceanWalk

Fairfield VS. OceanWalk

What is the difference between these or are they the same?

I am planning a trip at the end of January. ...n Bring the bathing suit or the winter coat?

Mason, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,364 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fairfield VS. OceanWalk

They are the same I do not know why they have them listed seperately on this website.I stayed there this summer.The resort is beautiful.If you have any specific questions I would be happy to help.Average temp for Jan is 58 degrees and ocean water around the same.I think it is to cold to enjoy the water of the ocean but the resort has a indoor pool.Have a great trip!

cape cod
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Fairfield VS. OceanWalk

Hi Sweetiepie, Thanks for the quick reply. I found someone on E bay who has advertised a 2br in December. I contacted them about my dates and they replied "I have all dates. any thing is $100 per night for 2 people in a 1BR, which is designed for 4 adults." They have excellent feedback from many vacationers. Can I post the auction number here? I've never booked a vacation this way... I'd like someone who knows to look at the listing to tell me if there is anything I should be looking out for. Thanks!!! Happy Holidays!!!

Brandon, Florida
Level Contributor
8,388 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Fairfield VS. OceanWalk

I see no reason that it would be wrong to post the auction number. But you should be quite safe if the seller has good feedback. What is the feedback rating? Email me the auction number to: dwnndrty at hotmail dot com, and I will give you my opinion. [change the words "at" and "dot" to the standard way for an email address. I wrote it this way to avoid bots that scour forums for email addresses].

cape cod
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Fairfield VS. OceanWalk

The auction number is 6589186656

Brandon, Florida
Level Contributor
8,388 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Fairfield VS. OceanWalk

Well I see the auction has ended. But the seller has only just started to sell on eBay and therefore has a zero feedback rating. Also nobody put any bids in. I wouldn't like to be the "guinea pig" so-to-speak and be the first one to bid.

rock falls il
Level Contributor
319 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Fairfield VS. OceanWalk

I rented a 2 bedroom deluxe room at fairfield oceanwalk resort off of ebay in august. we had stayed there the previous march at spring break and rented from a private owner. we were very happy both times with our rooms and service. it is a beautiful resort. and my ebay experience was wonderful go for it and enjoy. wish i could go but i won't be there until easter. have fun!!! the rates on ebay are unbeatable as far as i am concerned..

Ottawa, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,382 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Fairfield VS. OceanWalk

For the weather no one can no the exact weather for that lengths away, try

www.theweathernetwork.ca

www.wunderground.com

these sites have long range weather predictions

Get answers to your questions about Daytona Beach