We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel with outdoor tiki bar

Florida
Level Contributor
795 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
hotel with outdoor tiki bar

I am looking for a place to stay for one night. I would prefer a place with a bar onsite so we don't have to drive anywhere. I have stayed at LaPlaya before but wanted to know of other places.

Vero Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Vero Beach
Level Contributor
9,280 posts
176 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel with outdoor tiki bar

The Shores Resort and Spa http://www.shoresresort.com/

might be perfect for one night. It's an upscale meeting hotel that can handle a pretty large conference. Its pool/bar area isn't quite tiki, but is elegant, even by South Beach standards. Great place to hang around.

Florida
Level Contributor
795 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel with outdoor tiki bar

The Shores looks nice but maybe a tad bit out of my price range. What about hotels near Crabby Joe's.

Vero Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Vero Beach
Level Contributor
9,280 posts
176 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel with outdoor tiki bar

The pier area is likeable and in the past I've looked for hotels in that area, but never settled on anything.

Google Maps shows several places there and of course several more near the Shores. Amazing how you can just type "hotel" into the search box and, poof, there they are.

The Shores was within my budget for a meeting once, except I missed the deadline and ended up at a dump, which I gave the nicest possible review. I'm a low-budget traveler but have been to enough luxury hotels to feel fairly competent in saying that the Shores impressed me.

Florida
Level Contributor
64 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: hotel with outdoor tiki bar

If you are going to stay for one night only - pamper yourself and go to Daytona Shores Resort - its worth the extra few dollars - they have dropped their rates to 2 diamond rates - and they are a 4 diamond resort - the one and only in Daytona Beach.

Florida
Level Contributor
795 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hotel with outdoor tiki bar

I really wish i could pamper myself, cause i really need it! However the total costs would be $171 a night and i can't splurge like that. I'm looking for something under $100. We are only staying one night so won't actually be in the room very much at all.

hamilton, ontario
Level Contributor
89 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: hotel with outdoor tiki bar

i think that the acapulco inn has a tiki bar

dont know what their hours are

the bar traders i forget what hotel they are connected to has a bar that leads to the pool/beach

hotels close to crabby joes (love it there) are

sand castle or royal hideaway they are both close to the pier

have fun

dac

Chicago
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: hotel with outdoor tiki bar

Sun Glo Resort is right next to Sun-Glow Pier where Crabby Joe's is.....

Renata

Florida
Level Contributor
795 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: hotel with outdoor tiki bar

Has anyone been to Pirates Cove lately. I found a room there but was wondering about the pool and restaurant/lounge. I read a few reviews that said there has been ongoing construction.

hamilton, ontario
Level Contributor
89 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: hotel with outdoor tiki bar

i saw a big painted sign on the windows of the lounge saying for sale or lease

didnt actually get inside to see if it was closed or not

dac

Tavares, Florida
Level Contributor
6,127 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: hotel with outdoor tiki bar

The restaurant is closed. The Oyster bar is open downstairs. The remodeling is completed, it looks very nice from the outside. I just walked by Monday on the beach. I am impressed by the renovations on the outside. To be sure give them a call and see if exactly what is open. It is close enough to walk to Crabby Joes if you want, not a tiki bar, but fun place to have drinks.