We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dolphingirl1 for you:)

Mason, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,364 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Dolphingirl1 for you:)

Thanks!I hope you have a great trip also.Why are you aprehensive about your trip?You will have a great time.

12 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Dolphingirl1 for you:)

Hi Sweetiepie, I guess we are a little aprehensive because we are used to going to another location (where you know me from that message board) and love it there and know where everything is. I guess it is just my fear of being in a new place and not knowing the area and what is there. I am sure that we are going to have a great time, it's an adventure after all to expanding our travels!!!!!! Have a great time. Let me know when you are back.

Mason, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,364 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dolphingirl1 for you:)

Where do I know you from?Db is different from other beaches I have been to and I always have a great time.I know you will to.Still wondering where i know you from?

Mason, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,364 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dolphingirl1 for you:)

I had to do some investagation work to find out how I know you.Funbeachs right?Let me tell you some of the difference between the 2 1.The sand is softer than in MB. 2.You Can drive on the beach. 3.There is a lot less tourist type attractions like shows,malls,and theme type parks. 4.Less family type atmposhere. Okay now for the things that are the same. 1.The ocean looks the same.The smell also. 2.It is busy and has a bustle feel to it. 3.A ton of restaurants to choose from. I am sure there is tons of other things but I can not even think straight because I am so excited and busy with getting ready for the trip.Jacki you will have a great time.If you have any other questions let me know I would be glad to help.Talk to you later.

Mason, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,364 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dolphingirl1 for you:)

i was wondering do you have any kids?If you do they have this pretty neat city park next to the resort.It has fountain type things for the kids to play in.My kids really like them.Did you say you usually stay at the sea mist in MB?We have stayed there once before and we like it.DB is my first home and Mb would be my second home.

12 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Dolphingirl1 for you:)

Hi Sweetiepie. That is right- from funbeaches. Thank you for the pep talk. You know when you get into that comfort level and it is hard to break out of - and I am the one always telling everybody to break out of the shell and experience new and different things. I guess the thing that I am most worried about is that our room is acceptable. I really am looking forward to going and relaxing!!!! 40 days and counting.

12 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Dolphingirl1 for you:)

I have a son who is 11 (looks like he's 16 - he is 5'7'' already). We have stayed at the Sea Mist but the last two years we stayed at the Crown Reef and really liked staying there. I just found out that Westagate Resorts Timeshare is builing in Myrtle Beach and should be ready for next year. That is exciting. When we are in Daytona I think we are going to Kennedy Space Center. My son wants to do that for a day. Thanks for all your help and advice.

Mason, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,364 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dolphingirl1 for you:)

Are renting from the resort?I would think they would let you change rooms if they are not sold out.If not you should demand all supplies you need to bring your room up to standards.I have had to do it in the past at some hotels.I hate to be a _itch about my room but,I am picky too.What is the name of the new resort in Mb?I guess we will go to MB again in the Spring.We travel a lot and I always enjoy new places most of the time.My son is 13 and I also have a 1 year old.Have a great time.Kim

Get answers to your questions about Daytona Beach