We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Sunday Champagne Brunch In Daytona???

orlando florida
Level Contributor
143 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Best Sunday Champagne Brunch In Daytona???

Is there a good Champagne Brunch In Daytona Beach?

Chicago
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Sunday Champagne Brunch In Daytona???

I have been to these Sunday brunch's - but do not recall if they serve complimentary champagne -- and I would not recall if they did due to the fact that my comsuption of alcohol, especially the cheap, complimentary champagne type typically induces me to indulge past my usual limit and that makes me forget stuff...

Caribbean Jack's on the River

(this gets my vote for the best...)

Aunt Catfish's on Dunlawton in Port Orange

Hilton - Doc Bales

Renata

Missouri
Level Contributor
1,486 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Sunday Champagne Brunch In Daytona???

Other than what Renata mentioned The LaPlaya has a good one. I especially enjoyed the fresh shrimp and strawberries but the buffet was a better than usual one with reasonable prices. As far as I know they still offer it. If they haven't changed, Julian's used to advertise one but I haven't tried it. I remember seeing several others advertised but can't remember the names.

punz

orlando florida
Level Contributor
143 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Sunday Champagne Brunch In Daytona???

Thanks for the ideas

Chicago
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Sunday Champagne Brunch In Daytona???

Caribbean Jack's Review

http://daytona-beach-blog.com/?p=227

Renata

Level Contributor
142 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Sunday Champagne Brunch In Daytona???

Does anybody know where the Yacht Club is? Somebody told me they have the best Sunday Champagne Brunch but it's off the beaten path. I never followed up on where it was.

Chicago
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Sunday Champagne Brunch In Daytona???

I thought that was a member's only place...

Am I wrong??

Renata

Metro Orlando
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
4,125 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best Sunday Champagne Brunch In Daytona???

A Champaign brunch sounds a little up-scale for Daytona. You might check the Hilton or one of the other hotels that are trying to hold themselves out as up-scale.

The Only Champaign brunch I've ever been to was over in Orlando about 20 years ago. There should be a couple over this way at some of the nicer hotels.

8. Re: Best Sunday Champagne Brunch In Daytona???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 am, September 29, 2009