We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stables and horseback riding in daytona beach, FL

NJ, USA
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Stables and horseback riding in daytona beach, FL

Hello,

I`m looking for a stables in Daytona Beach that offer horseback riding but not as a horseback riding experience but more as a trial rides. I wonder if there is anybody who already tried it? If yes-I would appreciate all suggestions!

Thank you.

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
42,452 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stables and horseback riding in daytona beach, FL

I'm not aware of any of these places in Daytona itself, but there are several in Orlando if you are willing to drive there.

Mentioned in this post
Orlando
Orlando
Central Florida, FL
Daytona Beach, Fl
Level Contributor
824 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stables and horseback riding in daytona beach, FL

Shenendoah Stables on Tomoka Farms Rd in Port Orange right by the Daytona Flea and Farmers market. Trail Rides are $25 per person for about 45 to 50 min. I used to go there when my kids were younger a couple of times a year. You must call to make and appt. The number is 386-257-1444. The cost is current, I just called them.

Have fun, and make it an afternoon with a visit to the Flea Market. Voted one of the top 10 in the United States by Parade Magazine.

Mentioned in this post
United States
United States
North America
daytona
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Stables and horseback riding in daytona beach, FL

Please Shanandoah Stables is filthy, no food or water for the over worked horses. Please call the humane society, cruel practices, sick horses are forced to work, terrible, terrible place. Call the authorities

Chicago
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Stables and horseback riding in daytona beach, FL

Horse Lover,

You joined today and posted this has been your only post.

I love animals and would never ever stand to see them mistreated --- but your post makes me suspicious...that perhaps there is another reason that you do not like this farm...

What

Renata

5. Re: Stables and horseback riding in daytona beach, FL

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:42 am, December 06, 2009