We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lincoln Beach Motel

Which Daytona Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
jacksonville
1 post
Save Topic
Lincoln Beach Motel

Can anyone tell me if this is an ok motel I could not find any comments on it and we are going to the Pepsi 400 and were looking something reasonable.

Level Contributor
284 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Lincoln Beach Motel

this is a small motel, been around for years and years nothing special about it at all, i drive my it everyday to work and I think it shows its age and looks alittle outdated and in my take would me to stay away. But that is just my view on the place. if you are looking for small motels try

tropical manor

shoreline

cypress cove

ocean court ( is ok)

and always remember you get what you pay for

Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
48 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lincoln Beach Motel

You will be pleasantly surprised with the Lincoln Beach Motel - compare their prices to other properties and you have yourself a bargain. They had extensive damages to the motel after the hurricanes - and are totally remodeled - from the bottom up - new carpet, furniture - swimming pool at this moment is in huge renovation. You will not be disappointed. Let us know how your experience when you get back. Due to the extensive renovations to the property, they are now rated a Daytona Beach Superior Small Lodging.

Get answers to your questions about Daytona Beach