We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ocean walk rental

Which Daytona Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Florida
Level Contributor
106 posts
Save Topic
ocean walk rental

Does anyone know of private rentals at the oceanwalk? We will be going to Daytona in mid May.

Mason, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,364 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: ocean walk rental

Luara,I have been to PCB before but we stayed at the Holiday INN Sunspree.it has been a few years ago.It was the besr Holiday inn I have ever been to.Let me know how the Edgewater condos are.We were thinking of going back next summer.Could you give the infromation you have on this condo.I have heard good things about Edgewater.Talk to you later.

Mason, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,364 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: ocean walk rental

Not to be nosey but where in Florida do you live?

Florida
Level Contributor
106 posts
Save Reply
23. Re: ocean walk rental

We live in Jacksonville. I am renting from Sarah and Hugh Miller and their website is www.4-panama-city-city-beach-rentals.com. She seems to have some really nice condos. The Sunbird condos she had looked nice also but I opted for the Edgewater because they have 12 pools as well as a kids program and plenty to do.

Mason, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,364 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: ocean walk rental

How are the beaches in Jacksonville?How far from the ocean do you live?We have thought going to the beach there before.Thanks for all the information on Pcb.I will check it out.If for some reason you are in the Cincinnati or Dayton,Ohio area let me know.I will tell you all the great places to stay and visit. Have a great trip and summer.

Florida
Level Contributor
106 posts
Save Reply
25. Re: ocean walk rental

Hi sweetiepie. The beaches here are pretty nice. We live in the middle we can go 20 minutes either way and be at the beach. We have a lot of lakes in the area as well, my older son and some of his friends rented a cabin this weekend at a lake and took the jet skis. We near a road called Hecksher Drive which is all waterfront and the zoo is also on this road and there a few beach front parks which are real nice and that road will take you straight into Amelia Island as well as Ferndina Beach. You have a good summer as well, we'll be going to PCB for Labor Day. Daytona is really nice but PCB is on the gulf and nothing can beat it emerald green clear water and white sugar sand. The kids love it.

rock falls il
Level Contributor
319 posts
Save Reply
26. Re: ocean walk rental

hey sweetie, tried that website for the millers condos in panama city and could not get anything. is it www.4-panama-city-city-beach-rentals.com? i cannot anything to come up for that domain. we are going there july 28th for a week or so. we usually stay at the sandpiper beacon but sounds like it is getting run down. although we love it...

Florida
Level Contributor
106 posts
Save Reply
27. Re: ocean walk rental

The website is www.4-panama-city-beach-rentals.com. I heard a lot of negative things about sandpiper.

Get answers to your questions about Daytona Beach