We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather next week, Opinions Please!

Indiana
Level Contributor
139 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Weather next week, Opinions Please!

Hello everyone! I know it’s florida and usually have some sort of rain daily, but my weather app is showing thunderstorms this week and next week. We are coming down June 12-19, what’s your opinion? We plan on bringing down our bike (Harley) to ride in the afternoons and evenings.

4 replies to this topic
Savannah, Ga
Destination Expert
for Cherokee, Tybee Island
Level Contributor
1,472 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather next week, Opinions Please!

Just looking at a couple of weather sites it is showing some rain and thunder storms. Typical Florida weather for this time of year. I would go down and take the bike and enjoy. If it does rain these are typically quick afternoon rains.

We were down there last weekend and it was nice. Take the time to ride A1A up the coast to Flagerly beach. The view is great.

Have fun

Indiana
Level Contributor
139 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather next week, Opinions Please!

Thanks, yea I’m used to the Florida “rain” but didn’t know if it would actually be thunderstorms this time.

Definitely will bring the bike, thanks for the recommendation on the route! We are actually staying In port orange.

Altamonte Springs...
Destination Expert
for St. Augustine
Level Contributor
18,335 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather next week, Opinions Please!

John G.

Flagler Beach is a better destination. 😜

Kent
Level Contributor
7,133 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather next week, Opinions Please!

We are in LBTS and apps show thunderstorms for days, we have had rain in the afternoon past 3 days and thunder and lightening but it only lasted 15 minutes, yesterday it rained for a few hours but not thunder

Reply to: Weather next week, Opinions Please!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted