We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 bedrooms on beach?

Which Daytona Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Shawano, WI
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
2 bedrooms on beach?

Thanks in advance for what I am sure will be wonderful answers to my question. My family is looking to spend a couple of days on the beach in the Daytona area, and after a week in Disney, I want 2 bedrooms. :-) We don't require maid service, although we will need linens & shower towels.

What do you reccomend?

Florida
Level Contributor
64 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 bedrooms on beach?

2 room 2 bathroom suite? Go to daytonalodging.com to check availability and rates for smaller properties - go to daytonabeach.com to check availability in "hotel factories" - the big ones.

The following smaller properties - very inexpensive - are AAA rated, Superior small Lodgings (cleanliness guaranteed)

Sunny Shore Motel

South Shore Motel

Ocean Court

Magic Carpet

Flamingo Inn

All have website sites, rates posted and roomviews.

Mason, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,364 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 bedrooms on beach?

i would suggest ocean walk.its the best resort in daytona beach.if you want cheaper rates than from directly renting from the resort go to www.vacationrentals.com there are tons by owner condos there

Level Contributor
284 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: 2 bedrooms on beach?

Check out the ocean walk, they have very nice 2 bedroom units and they have a ton of stuff at the resort for the kids, it is worth every penny you spend. And if you compare the price for a 2 bedroom unit to the price of 2 rooms at other hotels you will find that the price is ok.

daytona
Level Contributor
131 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: 2 bedrooms on beach?

If you want two bedrooms, your best bet would be Ocean Walk...they have the most availability in large units. Sunny Shore is a nice clean small hotel and has 2 bedroom units...although I don't believe South Shore, Ocean Court or the Magic Carpet has 2 bedrooms.

I don't know much about the South Shore Motel, but Ocean Court is nice and clean and owned by very nice folks. Magic Carpet wasn't very clean in the past but it just completed a renovation since the hurricanes...

We won't even get into the Flamingo Inn, let's just say I don't reccommend it. :)

Also, check out Shoreline, Bahama House, Sun Viking, Palm Plaza...all have suites and are good family places.

Hope this helped!

MA
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: 2 bedrooms on beach?

The South Shore Motel is one of the NEWEST oceanfronts on the beach in Daytona! Over 98% cleanliness rating by the Superior Small Lodging Association coordinated by the Daytona Beach Convention Bureau.

Magic Carpet Motel runs a 90% occupancy year round - had NO hurricane damage, and even bought their neighboring property just so that they could enhance their own. In doubt - ALWAYS check the ratings with the Daytona Beach Convention Bureau at: daytonabeach.com

Level Contributor
93 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: 2 bedrooms on beach?

Have you thought about making it a real Disney Time and heading a little further south and warmer to the more intimate and private Disney Estate and Resort at Vero Beach. The villas there are awesome! It was less than 1 hr 50 minutes from Disney!

If Daytona is a must go to the Grand Seas Resort www.grandseas.com and for reservations this is the link

www.secure-res.com/pkgsys/listp.asp…

The Savvytravel Agent

daytona
Level Contributor
131 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: 2 bedrooms on beach?

The Magic Carpet had hurricane damage. I saw it myself. Please don't mislead people.

Get answers to your questions about Daytona Beach