We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Floridian Ormond Beach good or bad?

Which Daytona Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NC
Level Contributor
27 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Royal Floridian Ormond Beach good or bad?

Anybody have any information on the Royal Floridian in Ormond Beach. We are looking at coming down in June.

Level Contributor
284 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Royal Floridian Ormond Beach good or bad?

they are on the quite side of town first of all. The resort looks very nice from the out side, I have to say it has been about 4 years ago and the rooms where ok then, I know they just went threw a make over. so they should be a great place to say at.

NC
Level Contributor
27 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Royal Floridian Ormond Beach good or bad?

Thanks for the help. Quiet is what we are looking for. If I remember it is very close to TGI Fridays and the Outback resturants there in the Granada Plaza. We usually come down and stay for a week during Labor Day hopefully dodging hurricanes. Our son started school last year and we had to move up to June. We stayed at the Coral Beach last year and wanted something a lot better.

Level Contributor
284 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Royal Floridian Ormond Beach good or bad?

yes it is very close to the plaza, and there is a very good ice cream shop there now too. have fun

daytona
Level Contributor
131 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Royal Floridian Ormond Beach good or bad?

The outside and the grounds are very beautiful! I've never seen a room, but it appears very well taken care of.

Very convenient to restaurants and shops...they just opened a new starbucks next to TGI Fridays...which recently was redecorated...it looks great.

Get answers to your questions about Daytona Beach