We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bahama Bay

barnard castle
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Bahama Bay

We stayed here last Xmas and New Year, really enjoyed it, but was a bit of a pig to find. I've been told there is now a short cut to the Disney parks. Has anyone been lately that could shed some light on this, as we are going back in October ?

Level Contributor
896 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bahama Bay

The shortcut I believe you are thinking about is almost ready but not quite .It is a road the will take you parallell to the 27 to the bottom of FVGR and so to BB.

Or you may be thinking about the 429 extension which is open North to Disney from 192 which doesn't really save you anything as you still have to travel along 192 to get there.

There is a route to the parks area which does cut off the 192 which the owner of the house I am staying in sent me .It isn't that much quicker but there's hardly any traffic on the road .

If you would liek them e mail me

m_martin@lycos.co.uk

marion.

2. Re: Bahama Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, August 21, 2009