We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

regal palms resort, davenport florida

Newport, Rhode...
Level Contributor
234 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
regal palms resort, davenport florida

We are arriving at the Regal Palms on Feb.22nd and thought I read somewhere they had tennis courts on the property, but when I looked again....did not see this info. Does anyone know if they do have courts? Also, any local info you can share on the area would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Arizona
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: regal palms resort, davenport florida

This web site says they do or will http://www.regal-palms.net/

The Regal Palms Resort incorporates a 2.5 acre tropical pool complex with two heated pools, lazy river, waterfalls and waterslide. Additional recreational facilities include floodlit tennis courts, volleyball court, children's play area, sunbathing terraces, spas, barbeque areas and a poolside tiki bar, music and supervised children's activities*.

**Note: Some of the facilities will not be available until late 2005/early 2006.

Dan

Newport, Rhode...
Level Contributor
234 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: regal palms resort, davenport florida

Thanks for the reply but we have already been there and back!! Thanks anyway...property was nice. THe pool was great, and our unit was immaculate. THe only tennis court we found was across the street at the Highland reserves and it was only one court!!! Not very realistic when there are hundreds of units and homes to service!!! Other than that..the staff could use some improvements in their personalities and how they treat guests!!! Some were very kind, but others..................If we were ever to travel to the area again I would consider staying there.

Scranton...
Level Contributor
2,473 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: regal palms resort, davenport florida

caribmama, I read somewhere that the pool area, especially the lazy river, was crowded and small! What did you think of that area?

What about the gym? I read that it is small and not very well equipped. Any input would be appreciated!!

4. Re: regal palms resort, davenport florida

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:11 pm, February 08, 2007