We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bahama Bay

Missouri
1 post
Save Topic
Bahama Bay

We are staying at Bahama Bay next week and I have a few questions for those of you who have been there before:

1. Do they provide pool towels or should we pack beach towels? They take up so much space.

2. Is there a pack n'play in every room/villa-we have a 2 year old? If so, does it have a sheet provided?

3. Have any of you stayed in the San Salvador 2Bd/2Ba villas? if so, how long of a walk to a pool? I did call there and they said we are on the 2nd floor.

4. Can you rent fishing gear or do you have to bring your own or purchase it at Wal-mart?

Any other tips about this resort would be helpful--we leave Saturday and we can't wait!

Norfolk, UK
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Bahama Bay

They do provide some towels. But probably not big enough to take round the pool. You also, will need to wash these yourself as you do not get maid service or clean laundry.

Not sure if can rent fishing gear there. There is a small fishing dock. I never saw anyone fishing during my stay.

Any questions please feel free to ask.

2. Re: Bahama Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:28 am, August 29, 2009