We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Western in Dania Opened March 14, 2009

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
612 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Best Western in Dania Opened March 14, 2009

And I stayed there on 3/31. Wonderful place, great beds, friendly staff, and an outdoor pool and indoor exercise room. There is also a shuttle to the Ft Lauderdale Airport. Very affordable rates. Highly recommend. At NW corner of I-95 & Stirling Roads.

Hollywood, Florida
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Western in Dania Opened March 14, 2009

We stayed at the Best Western Best Western Fort Lauderdale Airport South Inn & Suites this past weekend (May 23-24) and found it to be well beyond what we expected. We were greeted very openly in their fung sui’ish, spacious lobby. Our room (419) was a tad on the small side, but it was very well appointed and accommodated our family of four well. The rooms were new and were well equipped with a mini-fridge, microwave, HDTV (with 14HD channels), HBO and free wireless internet. The room was fresh and clean, nice décor with super comfy beds and very soft sheets. The bathrooms were beautiful, again a bit on the small side, but with vessel sinks, granite countertops and stone-walled showers, we’re not complaining. I must be honest, when we arrived and first walked in our room, I was very nervous about seeing I-95 less than 100 yards outside our window. Given the fact that we faced a part of the highway that was elevated due to an overpass, it was at the very same level as our room. I expected to stay up all night hearing the wizzing of semi’s and crotch rockets screaming by.. But nothing, the windows kept virtually ALL the noise out. There was also a bit of white noise with the floor/window AC unit (which I thought was odd in such a well appointed hotel) but it worked, we stayed comfortably cool and didn’t hear any traffic noises all night. Have I mentioned the breakfast yet? OMG – the food was fantastic and it just kept coming. Juice bar, Belgium waffles, eggs to order… Who could ask for more? Overall, if you are looking for a nice, clean hotel for cheap – This is most definitely it!

2. Re: Best Western in Dania Opened March 14, 2009

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, November 25, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Dania Beach
More Dania Beach Topics