We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A Perfect Day to Do... Nothing!

Key West, Florida
Level Contributor
34 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
A Perfect Day to Do... Nothing!

It's 80 degrees and sunny. Everyone is sitting and lying around, eating breakfast, trying to figure out what to do today.

flickr.com/photos/…

Then someone suggested, "Why don't we just hang out here!" Gotta love it! Sometimes the best thing to do in the Keys is nothing at all!

13 replies to this topic
UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
47,591 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A Perfect Day to Do... Nothing!

Stop advertising. You are really getting annoying.

Key West, Florida
Level Contributor
34 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A Perfect Day to Do... Nothing!

It is unfortunate that whenever anyone posts anything positive out here the trolls attack them. This could be a great forum to learn about Cudjoe Key.

Key West, Florida
Level Contributor
34 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: A Perfect Day to Do... Nothing!

@amanx I haven't posted anything out here in weeks. No one does because you attack them. Within 3 minutes of posting a photo of people having a great breakfast this morning on Cudjoe you attack. Don't you have anything else to do?

4. Re: A Perfect Day to Do... Nothing!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 2:51 pm, April 17, 2013

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
47,591 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: A Perfect Day to Do... Nothing!

You only talk about this one place, you posted weeks ago about your stay there, but we all know you are most likely associated with the owner.

So please stop, you are embarrassing yourself.

Key West, Florida
Level Contributor
34 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: A Perfect Day to Do... Nothing!

I only post about things I know something about.

I am new to Tripadvisor but not new to the Keys. My family moved here ten years ago. My son grew up here. He went to school here. He played baseball and soccer here.

People ask me every week about what to do in the Keys. I've tried to share some of that experience in this forum, and I started making some posts about the things we and our guests have enjoyed.

I regret this offends some of you. Most people from outside the Keys have never heard of Cudjoe Key, just like I have never heard of many of your communities up North. Many of our guests like Cudjoe Key because it's far enough away from the "action" to be quiet and peaceful, but close to everything. A fifteen minute drive will put you on Bahia Honda Beach. A fifteen minute boat ride will have you fishing in the ocean. We're close enough to Looe Key for some of the best diving and snorkeling in the Keys. Picnic Island and Marvin Key are just a short boat ride away. And we're close enough to Duval Street for those who want the other kind of action.

This forum is suppose to be a place to share information about Cudjoe Key, but people keep attacking anyone who tries to post anything positive here.

7. Re: A Perfect Day to Do... Nothing!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:35 pm, April 18, 2013
Edited: 8:35 pm, April 18, 2013

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
621 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: A Perfect Day to Do... Nothing!

Anthrax, leave the OP alone. Geez. Really. 30,000+ posts and you live in the UK? What do you care?

Key West, Florida
Level Contributor
4,604 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: A Perfect Day to Do... Nothing!

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
47,591 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: A Perfect Day to Do... Nothing!

And here's another (guess you are a stalker now as you followed me here from the Creepy post) I am a US cit born and raised, FL resident/voter, but am living in the UK part time. Not that it is any of your business.

Check their posting history, they are associated (or are) an owner of a rental property (of which there are few on the island) trying to lure people to their (mostly slated by people who have stayed there) rental. I am not the only DE to pull them up on it.

Or you can continue to follow me around the forums and insult me. Perhaps you have nothing better to do?

Reply to: A Perfect Day to Do... Nothing!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cudjoe Key
More Cudjoe Key Topics