We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sea Haven condos

Florida
Level Contributor
795 posts
52 reviews
Sea Haven condos

Has anyone ever stayed here?? If so, how was it? I was trying to find a three bedroom condo on the beach for Labor Day weekend. I found this one but have never stayed there before.

Florida
Level Contributor
795 posts
52 reviews
1. Re: Sea Haven condos

just wanted to update.....We rented a condo here for Labor Day Weekend. I never recieved anything in the mail so decided to call about three days ahead of time just to confirm. They did confirm my reservation when i called but within half an hour i received a phone call from them telling me they could not rent that condo to me because the owners would be there that weekend. I was very upset being it was only a few days before the weekend and figured i would not find anything else at that point. The only option they gave me was to rent another unit which was not ocean view and had hurricane damage from the year before and a leak that they were not sure had been fixed.....and not at a discounted rate!! Luckily i found another condo but had to wait on them to send me my money back. I understand that things happen but i feel like they should have compensated me in some way.

2. Re: Sea Haven condos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 pm, August 12, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Crescent Beach