We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Landings at Cocoa Beach

Kentucky
4 posts
Save Topic
The Landings at Cocoa Beach

I want to stay next to Lori Wilson Park in Cocoa Beach and have good access. Holiday Inn there is WAY to expensive. I have 4 kids and my mom with me and we can easily cram into a room. I really like the reviews at the LaQuinta but it's is across Atlantic Avenue and I want the older kids to be able to go back to the room if they want and this wouldn't work. Ocean Landings is next to Holiday Inn and has direct beach acess so it would be ok. Just wondering if anyone knows much about it. The only rooms they have available now since I waited to late, are hotel rooms, not suites. I've read both good and bad reviews. Just wonderining if anyone knows anything about it.

Mentioned in this post
Lori Wilson Park
Lori Wilson Park
779 Reviews
Cocoa Beach, FL
Cocoa Beach
Cocoa Beach
3,199 Reviews
Cocoa Beach, FL
Chicago
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: The Landings at Cocoa Beach

Our family has had a time share at Ocean landings for 20 years - it is great for families - close to the beach - which is not busy - and 2 kid friendly pools. It is not fancy but it is clean and equiped - I recommend it for sure!

Corinna

Kentucky
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: The Landings at Cocoa Beach

Thank you for your reply. I did end up staying there with my family and I was very pleased. We ended up with just a hotel type room but it was close to the pool and right next to the towel service, ice machine and hotel services. It was clean. We enjoyed the pool and tennis courts and the beach access. I would also recommend it!

3. Re: The Landings at Cocoa Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, August 13, 2009