We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

orlando transportation

West Springfield...
3 posts
orlando transportation

Any comments about dealing with Royal Shuttle? phone # 321-961-0032 their rates were significantly lower than ATC

Hubbard, Nebraska
Level Contributor
25 posts
53 reviews
1. Re: orlando transportation

There are 1000's of shuttle transportation companies in Orlando. this is a link to the ones actually Licensed by the city of Orlando. www.orlandoairports.net/transport/vfh.htm

the phone numbers are included. Royal is on here, so at least they are licensed and insured.

Cocoa Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Cocoa Beach
Level Contributor
2,703 posts
34 reviews
2. Re: orlando transportation

Never used them, as we usually rent a car. However, there is one review from December, 2012 on www.yelp.com .

I'm reasonably sure it isn't a large company, probably a smallerr operator with just one or a few vehicles, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Chattanooga, Blowing Rock, North Carolina Mountains
Level Contributor
9,678 posts
152 reviews
3. Re: orlando transportation

We used Travelynx and were totally pleased.

Phoenix, Arizona
3 posts
4. Re: orlando transportation

DO NOT USE ROYAL SHUTTLE !!!!! DO NOT USE ROYAL SHUTTLE!!! DO NOT USE ROYAL SHUTTLE!!!

On August 2 2013, I decided to use this company for my transportation to Port Canaveral. After I spoke to " John" and gave him my credit card, he said he would send me a confirmation receipt for the reservation in a hour. I never received the confirmation email. I then waited til the next day, still no confirmation. I called Royal Shuttle the next day to ask about the confirmation, he then changed the story around and said they send out the confirmations within 24 hours. I said ok. So I waited another two days, still no confirmation. I had a gut feeling that this was not a good company to do business with so I went to the internet to look up reviews of this company. And lo & behold multiple negative reviews, including people saying that they had not received confirmation emails, as well as people saying Royal Shuttle took their money but NEVER SHOWED UP!!!! I refused to do business with a company that swindle and cheats people. Nor do I want to chance having my disabled mother somewhere out of town stranded because of this unprofessional company. So I decided to cancel my reservation, but as I was reading some of the posts, some people complained that Royal Shuttle would not refund their money. So I called my credit card company and had them block my charge card, so they would not charge my card after 5 days of waiting for confirmation. When they could not charge my card on 8/28/2013, John called me to find out what was going on with my card. I called him back to see why he was calling me, he then immediately said my card didn't go thru and that he had been trying soooo hard to send my confirmation. I immediately knew he was lying so I asked him what email he had on file, he repeated it back to me. I then told him I did not believe him, because if he really tried to send the confirmation when he initially said he would I would have gotten it. Emails are not that complicated, you hit the send button or you don't. So I told him that because it has taken him so long, on top of the lies, I was officially cancelling the reservation. Then he starts over talking me, and calls me a N*gger and hangs up the phone. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE RACIST CONS. THEY ARE UNPROFESSIONAL CHEATS.

As a travel professional, I believe that everyone should be treated with dignity and respect no matter what ethnicity, race, religion they are, and should be given the right to choose who they want to do business with, without being degraded or disrespected. If you have a problem with dealing with different types of people, the travel & service industry is not for you. I will not do business with any company who cheats and degrades people, nor will I refer anyone to use their service. Their business will not prosper in the long run because they are dishonest, racist, sexist, cons. Stay away from Royal Shuttle Company!!!

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
5. Re: orlando transportation

Well, we have used the Florida shuttle transportation, It wasn't the super great experienced of course they have their downside. However Florida Shuttle brought us to the place safe and sound. They were late for less than 15 minutes, but we have to take in consideration that this is transportation business a lot of things could happen while on the way. Over all experienced with this company is good so far. In fact we have booked a rountrip tircket with them.

Halifax, Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
11 posts
46 reviews
6. Re: orlando transportation

I just used TRAVELYNX a few weeks ago during my Port Canaveral Cruise. I used them 3 times and they are EXCELLENT!! It cost two adults $70 to get from the Orlando airport to the Inn at Cocoa Beach (15 minutes from Port Canaveral). And it cost us $60 to get from Port Canaveral to a hotel close to the Orlando airport. They were on time, very professional and friendly, and loved their jobs. It was nice to be picked up in a black Mercedes SUV too! :)

Meaghers Grant...
3 posts
7. Re: orlando transportation

There are four of us needing transportation from Port Canaveral to our hotel in Orlando. I did get a quote from Portal 2 transportation. $37.50 for each of us. has anybody ever use this company or hear of them? I am a little nervous about paying up front.

Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Chattanooga, Blowing Rock, North Carolina Mountains
Level Contributor
9,678 posts
152 reviews
8. Re: orlando transportation

We used Travelynx via our hotel package. Perfect!

Halifax, Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
11 posts
46 reviews
9. Re: orlando transportation

Hey Loretta, I'm from Hammonds Plains! We used Travelynx four times last summer and they were excellent. I've never heard of Portal 2. There seems to be a few shabby companies out that way, so be careful. Enjoy your trip. :)

Meaghers Grant...
3 posts
10. Re: orlando transportation

Thank you

Get answers to your questions about Cocoa Beach