We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone stayed at the Doubletree since it re-opened?

Which Cocoa Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
eagan
3 posts
Save Topic
Has anyone stayed at the Doubletree since it re-opened?

I am considering this for a June vacation this summer. I understand it (Cocoa Beach Doubletree) was closed for repairs for a while late 2011. Has anyone stayed there since it re-opened and what did you think?

Thanks!

Cocoa Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Cocoa Beach
Level Contributor
2,531 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone stayed at the Doubletree since it re-opened?

It just reopened within the past few weeks, as it was still under renovation about a month ago when I was last in CB.

I haven't stayed there recently, but the need for the work was because of flooding during a storm last fall. Thus, work was required on the ground floor levels, but I'm not sure exactly what work was done on the guest rooms themselves during the closure.

Perhaps some one else has stayed there since reopening and will give a report. The last three reviews on the TA hotel pages seem to be based on the renovated hotel, and are positive. The ones in January and February 2012 seem to be for the nearby Hilton, which has a huge parking lot.

2. Re: Has anyone stayed at the Doubletree since it re-opened?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:40 am, June 20, 2013