We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nightlife

new york, new york
Level Contributor
213 posts
107 reviews
Save Topic
nightlife

we will be in sands key starting friday the 10th,and are always looking for some type of nightlife.I realize it's not NY,but there has got to be someplace to have drinks with a nice crowd( we're all in our 30's) so if anyone has a suggestion,bring it on!How does the Island Way Grill get on the weekends?p.s. we know about shepards,thanks,Chris.

clearwater
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: nightlife

there is a new place above the cabana grill & bar on sandkey that is called the sunset bar, it just opened recently but i know they are one of they have live entertianment

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
602 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: nightlife

Island Way Grill gets pretty crowded on weekends. Might want to call and snag a reservation. You can wait it out in the bar, and the outside area of the restaurant is beautiful, so it's not a bad place to wait if you have to.

new york, new york
Level Contributor
213 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: nightlife

thanks 4 the info guys,I appreciate it!

4. Re: nightlife

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:21 am, August 17, 2009