We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best seafood and AYCE crab legs

Which Clearwater hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Greensburg, Indiana
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Best seafood and AYCE crab legs

When we went to Daytona for our honeymoon 21 years ago we found a place near our hotel that had all you could eat crab legs which was so good. As we are looking at a possible vacation to Clearwater/St Pete area in May 2015 I was starting to look for places to get fresh seafood dinners as well as hopefully all you can eat crab legs. Thank you in advance for any responses.

Are there any places that have an AYCE crab legs which are not a buffet?

Who has the best freshest seafood dinners?

Who has the best buffets that may contain crab legs?

Are there any Buddy Freddies near the area? There was one at Holiday back in 2001 the last time I was in Florida.

Any buffets like Duffs around?

Any places to buy fresh seafood to freeze and take home?

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
45,954 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Best seafood and AYCE crab legs

I am pretty sure that Frenchy's salt water cafe do a special on crab legs (the alaska kind) on a certain day fo the week. check out their website.

If you go for Stone crab, go for them cold with mustard sauce.

Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
8,776 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Best seafood and AYCE crab legs

There may be some places that serve shark, but it is not something you normally see offered. Try the local Grouper. Very good and mild white fish. It is offered on the menu just about everywhere. Mahi is very good also and is usually $3 or so less than Grouper. Most places will have daily specials on a chalk board that change depending on what they get fresh.

Greensburg, Indiana
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Best seafood and AYCE crab legs

I have had frozen Mahi and really liked it so fresh ought to be even better. Sounds like we will be able to eat well while there.

14. Re: Best seafood and AYCE crab legs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 02, 2015