We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

looking to split a chartered fishing experience!

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
62 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
looking to split a chartered fishing experience!

My family and i are looking to charter a private fishing boat in Clearwater / St Pete area June 23 or June 24 , could be a bit flexible for later in the week but those are the preferred dates. Fishing charters are so expensive and I have found a few offer to bring 2 couples or families together that want to share the cost.

A little about my family. It would be my husband and I , and our 2 sons ages 4 and 7. Most fishing charters are up to 6 people i have found so I suppose it would most likely have to be a couple who is understanding and not easily irritated by happy little boy chatter or questions. They are very ice boys however.

Thanks! If anyone reads this with a fishing charter suggestion, please comment! I would love to find more captains to look into or perhaps some other affordable options. :)

Mentioned in this post
Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
8,776 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: looking to split a chartered fishing experience!

Hope you find someone. If still needed, when you are here, head to the marina a day or three before you want to go and ask if they have a list of singles, couples, or folks trying to get hooked up to split that they keep in case they can work out a pairing. Good luck!

Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
8,776 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: looking to split a chartered fishing experience!

You could also contact a few charters from their sites and see if they will take your info and try to pair you up... clearwater-fl.com/gov/depts/marine_aviation/…

3. Re: looking to split a chartered fishing experience!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 16, 2015