We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jetski rentals

Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
Jetski rentals

We are thinking about renting Jetskis while we are there in August. What companies are the best to rent from? Also does anyone know if they provide life jackets or if we have to bring our own?

Thanks

Katie

Kentucky
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Jetski rentals

I am interested in this topic as well...we r visiting next weekend. I am tagging along for any information.

Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
8,776 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jetski rentals

I don't have much info... There are several places you can rent them from. I have not, so I really don't know if they are all priced close to the same, or which might be better. There are little kiosks setup by the marina so you can compare a few. I don't know if they provide life vests, but would be very surprised if they don't. They want to rent them, and life vests aren't something most people bring on vacation.

A couple are listed here for you to ask, unless someone else here has some better info...

clearwater-fl.com/gov/depts/marine_aviation/…

Think they also rent them from the small beach behind Shephards Resort on the South Beach.

Delaware
Level Contributor
1,656 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Jetski rentals

They all provide life jackets. I have rented them from right in front of the Hilton and also from the Marina area. The Marina area was cheaper and you can haggle a little with them....especially in August and if you are renting more than one.

Kentucky
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Jetski rentals

Fin's Jet-Ski Tours and Stand-Up Paddleboard Rentals got great reviews!! I emailed them but haven't heard back on prices or policies. we are only there for a long weekend, so I wondered if you had to make a reservation and then if bad weather, what happens??

anyone have any experience with them?

Edited: 10:45 am, July 10, 2013
Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Jetski rentals

Do you know the name of the marina one and approximately how much they cost?

Delaware
Level Contributor
1,656 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Jetski rentals

There are two or three that rent from the Marina. Last time I checked they were about $90/hour. Unless you are really into jetskis an hour is plenty.

http://www.clearwaterbeachjetskirentals.com/

http://clearwaterbeachwaverunnerrentals.net/

7. Re: Jetski rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 13, 2014