We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach,bed and chair rentals.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
686 posts
139 reviews
Save Topic
Beach,bed and chair rentals.

Hi Guys

We just arrived yesterday and place has blown me away already...loving it.

Anyway does anyone know prices for bed or chair hire at the beach please?

Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
8,776 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach,bed and chair rentals.

I am not sure exactly, but have heard it is $25 for 2 chairs and a small cabana.

If you are going to be here a while, you may want to look into buying a couple chairs. There is a Walgreens on South Beach, a CVS mid-beach on Mandalay Ave, that sells them. Also the Surf Style store in the ground floor of the Hyatt sells chairs.

Glad you are having a great time !!!

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
2,244 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach,bed and chair rentals.

If you opt to rent chairs - the ones at North Beach are usually a bit cheaper. Last I heard the price was $21.00 in front of the Palm Pavilion for two lounge chairs and the umbrella for the day. They also rent by the half day - which is a bit cheaper - but isn't half the price of the full day. I can't tell you what the current price is - I've looked and can't find it online.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
686 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach,bed and chair rentals.

Hi guys

Thanks for the replies,just found out my hotel allows me to carry deck chairs down to beach,so may just buy the umbrella.Its all about savings these days.anyway smashing place:-)

4. Re: Beach,bed and chair rentals.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 12, 2014