We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shuttle from CWB to Pass-a-grille

Lawrenceburg...
Level Contributor
1,827 posts
88 reviews
Save Topic
Shuttle from CWB to Pass-a-grille

Is this still running? we are returning to Clearwater in October for the first time in 5 years. We used it quite a bit, and as I recall, you could purchase an all day pass or a single ride ticket.

Frankfurt, Germany
Level Contributor
4,599 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shuttle from CWB to Pass-a-grille

I think you mean the Suncoast Beach Trolley?

When I was there in September it was still running from CW to Pass-a-grille, but I did just quickly check the schedule and it looks like they moved the terminal of Pass-a-grille further up to St Pete Beach.

There you go:

psta.net/Bus%20Schedules/…20100712.pdf

Edited: 5:48 pm, June 05, 2013
Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
8,776 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shuttle from CWB to Pass-a-grille

May want to also ask in the St. Pete Beach forum, Maya there is very familiar with the trolley system on that end of the trip.

3. Re: Shuttle from CWB to Pass-a-grille

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 08, 2014