We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family pictures in clearwater beach

St.Louis, MO
2 posts
Save Topic
Family pictures in clearwater beach

We are looking for a photographer to take a family picture during our stay in clearwater beach on Sunday, June 16th in the afternoon.

Just looking for recommendations.

Thanks

GDB

Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
8,776 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Family pictures in clearwater beach

I have no experience with any to be able to make any recommendations, sorry. You can try Googling for some, or see if there is a concierge where you are staying that would probably have one or two that they recommend.

Hopefully, someone will be able to make a good recommendation for you.

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
1,422 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Family pictures in clearwater beach

Make sure you visit Pier 60 in the early evening to have some pictures taken with Clearwater's own "Captain Jack"-lots of laughs for a small donation. There is also a fella out there with two parrots-one red and one green as I recall- he will place them on your head, shoulders, arms-not sure of the payment for them...I have seen him at the Pier and also on Mandalay plying his "trade".

Sorry-can't help you with a proper photographer though.

Katy, Texas
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Family pictures in clearwater beach

did you find one...we have one booked for the end of this month and was curious who you found and how it all went

4. Re: Family pictures in clearwater beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 08, 2014