We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best beach hotel with large pool

Which Clearwater hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Albany, New York
Level Contributor
545 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Best beach hotel with large pool

Which beachfront hotel has the biggest pool on Clearwater or St. Pete's beach. We have stayed at Loews Don Cesar before... Thinking about Sandpearl resort this time. Thanks!

Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
8,776 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best beach hotel with large pool

I haven't seen the pool at the Sandpearl. But, it is the nicest place on the beach here. The Hilton is also directly on the beach if you would like to look into it. It has a nice size pool on the beach. I know there are some folks here that have stayed at the SP and hopefully they will be able to give you info about the pool there.

Lockport, IL
Level Contributor
1,126 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best beach hotel with large pool

We've only eaten at the restaurant at the Sandpearl, but the property itself is beautiful. I've heard many good things about the hotel itself. The location is great, so I think it would definitley be a good choice.

Marshall mn
Level Contributor
32 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best beach hotel with large pool

From Minnesota go to Sandpearl twice a year, excellent resort best I have ever been too!

4. Re: Best beach hotel with large pool

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 09, 2014