We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1st phillies spring game

Which Clearwater hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Keokuk, Iowa
Level Contributor
14 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
1st phillies spring game

Coming in from Iowa with my grandson and the ticket options for the 6th aren't great. Are good seat available at the door? Are brokers selling tickets on game day? Spending 5 days, suggestions are welcome, thanks.

Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
8,776 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 1st phillies spring game

Sorry, I have never been to a game there, so I really don' tknow how they do on ticket sales. I would guess you will be able to get tickets at the door, but again, this is just a guess. Hopfully someone will chime in here that has some experience going to these games that will be able to help you. If not, you may want to call their ticket office to ask. Brighthouse Networks Field 727-467-4457.

Lebanon...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: 1st phillies spring game

There are tons of scalpers hanging out before you get to the park, but not sure if you can buy tickets at the windows the day of. We bought tickets before we got there when we went last year and did the same for this year. We actually bought standing room only tickets for this year because Brighthouse Field has an awesome grass section you can sit on right over the center/center-right fence. Just bring towels to sit on because the grass is always wet.

Keokuk, Iowa
Level Contributor
14 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 1st phillies spring game

Thanks, love hearing there are scalpers around.

Iowa
Level Contributor
176 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 1st phillies spring game

Try Stubhub for tickets - have used it often w no issues. It is the "official" MLB secondary market.

5. Re: 1st phillies spring game

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, January 26, 2014