We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Captain Mike - Dreamcatcher

Panama City Beach
Level Contributor
2 posts
25 reviews
Captain Mike - Dreamcatcher

Wow! I just returned for an excursion with Captain Mike (May 10). This was worth every dime! I have been to St. Pete many times and took the large party boats to Dolphin watch but this was a whole different experience.

Captain Mike was fantastic. We saw dolphins within the first five minutes. We were then taken past the bridges and million dollar homes to private islands where we were all alone with fabulous shells to choose from.

From there we had blast tubing behind the boat, which I did not expect to get to do. It got better with a snorkeling trip included in which the captain swam with us guiding us through amazing clear water teaming with fish and wildlife.

There was more after that! We then went for a fun ride through open green waters with Dolphins all around us, even baby ones!

Captain Mike was personable and fun. I will be booking him again next year. I loved that there was a limited amount of people allowed on the boat allowing for much privacy.

Can’t wait to see him again. I highly recommend this boat!

SPB, FL
Level Contributor
3,617 posts
1. Re: Captain Mike - Dreamcatcher

Sounds like a lot of fun!

Where did he take you to snorkel?

Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
8,776 posts
23 reviews
2. Re: Captain Mike - Dreamcatcher

Everyone on TA who has written about Capt Mike, has had the same great reports. Must be a fun time !

www.captainmikefla.com

Glad you enjoyed your trip !!!

3. Re: Captain Mike - Dreamcatcher

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, November 15, 2010