We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

community Thanksgiving Day dinner?

on the lake...
Level Contributor
565 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
community Thanksgiving Day dinner?

Hello,

We are planning to spend Thanksgiving Day in Clearwater/St. Pete...I'm wondering if there is an annual community Thanksgiving Day dinner we could attend at one of the churches? Thanks!

Florida
Level Contributor
406 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: community Thanksgiving Day dinner?

I personaly do not know of any community churches or such that offer turkey day dinners. But, there is a restaurant that is open on this holiday and every year it is completely packed. It is called Castaways on the Courntey Campbell bridge or also known as SR60. Not sure about the reservation thing, you may or may not need them. Have heard good things, but never have been.

Palm Harbor, FL
Level Contributor
200 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: community Thanksgiving Day dinner?

I'm sure there are plenty of churches in the area doing this, you may want to check websites or call churches close to where you will be staying. Depending on where in Clearwater you are staying you might be close to Palm Harbor (directly north of Clearwater). I'm pretty sure Palm Harbor United Methodist is having a Thanksgiving dinner. You can call the church at (727) 785-7487 for details.