We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

November weather

Which Clearwater hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Philadelphia
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Topic
November weather

My family and I are considering going to Clearwater over Thanksgiving. What is the weather like? Is it still beach weather. We are just looking to get away for a few days and enjoy the beach and possibily hit a water park if there is one open near by and warm enough.

Southwest Florida
Level Contributor
206 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: November weather

It can be hit or miss, unfortunately. Some years remarkably warm - other years rainy. Usually mid 70s during the day, mid 60s at night. I'd check www.weatherunderground.com and they have a full section on historical weather. Put in 33759 as a zipcode at the top.

That said - Busch gardens is great in november (tip - thanksgiving day it is EMPTY! - at least last year!). Check busch gardens website, but I think adventure island water park is closed. If it is iffy at the beach, there is plenty of golf and tennis around. The fishing is usually terrific as well.

If you are looking for more consistent beach weather - you need to head farther south - Miami, Naples, Keys - unfortunately they are cleaning up right now but I'd suspect by thanksgiving everything would be back to normal.

I cna tell you that lodging bookings are strong for that time - so if you need a hotel or condo, I'd get on it.

Some ideas to at least get you started.

See you at the beach (hopefully!) ..