We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

UK Traveler

leeds uk
Level Contributor
18 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
UK Traveler

Hi All,. Hope someone out there can advise, we are hoping to come to Clearwater area in april, and need some advise I have looked on the VRBO website and have found the ideal place, however the changeover day is saturday and the flight I have found is Tuesday.

I require a place for 2 adults, where I dont have to have a car, so I need somthing near the beach, and where I can walk to bars and resturaunts, or get a trolly bus. I dont mind which beach I go to, in this area as this is my first time here, I went to Clearwater Beach for the day last holiday, but dont know which area from which.

Could someone out there please give me the benefit of your knowledge of the area.

thanks Chris

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
36,854 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: UK Traveler

email the property owner -- there's always a chance that they could accommodate you.

Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
8,776 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: UK Traveler

Juat about any hotel on Clearwater Beach will be within walking distance of restaurants and such. Or, as you said, a short trolley ride. Check the Sea Captain Resort. Or, here is a link listing many other motels/hotels.

clearwater-beach-hotels.beachdirectory.com/

leeds uk
Level Contributor
18 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: UK Traveler

Thanks for your advice, I got sorted withing walking distance to the beach. Thanks Chris

4. Re: UK Traveler

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, September 09, 2009