We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Traveling to Florida in June help!!

Which Clearwater hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Maryland
Level Contributor
47 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Traveling to Florida in June help!!

Hello all,

My family of 5 would like to travel to Florida for 2 weeks 6/19-7/3 and i'm trying to find affordable, nice accomodations. I was thinking of staying in or around Orlando for a week and then going to Tampa (in or around the area) or some place that has attractions for the next week. if any of you have any links to timeshares, condos or houses that we can rent that would be great. The people traveling will be 3 adults and to children ages 14 and 8. I'm getting a little frustrated with all of this and i'm trying not to but the hotels are so pricey and some of them aren't really that nice. Any thoughts suggestions about what I should do will be appreciated!

If you have any suggestions for a different location in a nice beachy area that would be great!

Yours truly,

Frustrated and confused

South Carolina
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Traveling to Florida in June help!!

Hi

Our Family is also going to Florida for those dates. I always use VRBO.com to find my places of stay. We are staying in the Sarasota area but Ive looked in the Orlando area and you would not have any trouble finding a house with pool for under $1000.00 for a 7 day stay. Some are much lower than that it just depends on the area.

If you like the beach the Sarasota beaches are most beautiful as is the Clearwater beaches. It is much less crowded also.

We started to hit Disney this year but decided we wanted to lounge around a pool and or Beach to relax while we were on Vacation instead of fighting the crowds.

Hope this helps

2. Re: Traveling to Florida in June help!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:29 am, August 30, 2009