We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PIrate Ship in Clearwater?

Boston
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
PIrate Ship in Clearwater?

Hello All

Was wondering if anyone had any condtact info or even the name of the pirate ship that sails out of clearwater - (for kids obviously) I wanted to find out how much it is, how often it sails etc.... I have a 9 year old and twin 3 year olds. I'm thinking it might be too much ffor the twins. any thoughts?

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
602 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: PIrate Ship in Clearwater?

Here's their web...www.captmemo.com

Your 9 years old will have a blast, and your twins should be fine too. There's a lot for the kids to do, and the parents get complimentary beer and/or wine.

Level Contributor
183 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: PIrate Ship in Clearwater?

HI!! We have gone on it twice, each time we go to clearwater its a must, I have 2 kids the first time we went they were 3 1/2 and 9 also. They loved it, and so did we!! My parents also came to and liked it alot, one of their favorites there!!! If you let loose and dance and have fun with the kids to, its even more fun!!!! My kids are 5 and 11 and we are going back this October and its going to be the first thing we do!!!.....p.s. we are almost neighbors....southern Maine!!

Chicago,IL
Level Contributor
69 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: PIrate Ship in Clearwater?

You should definitely go on Captain Memo! I was reluctant because it looks like such a tourist trap but it was great. The kids around 9-11 in our group loved it! I admit the free drinks and adult only deck was nice for the adults without kids too. They actually entertain the kids if the adults don't want to take part in the festivities but they are fun for all.

florida
Level Contributor
44 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: PIrate Ship in Clearwater?

I live in Clearwater and we have taken the cruise 2xs. Its a fun trip for kids of all ages. The staff are very fun and friendly, There is the free beer and wine thing also.

They tell stories, have squirt gun fights and make it an upbeat fun time. I would highly recommend it, especially for someone out of town, its a bit pricey but worth the money.

Mentioned in this post
5. Re: PIrate Ship in Clearwater?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, August 29, 2009