We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"Nestled in Time" Cedar Key rental?

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
91 posts
86 reviews
Save Topic
"Nestled in Time" Cedar Key rental?

I'm planning on staying in this one-bedroom home for four nights in March. I'd be grateful for anyone's experience here PLUS ideas of where to bike or walk with my dog. Thanks!

Paula, Atlanta, GA

Mentioned in this post
Atlanta
Atlanta
Georgia
Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
8 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: "Nestled in Time" Cedar Key rental?

i have never stayed in this house personally, but know the area of town it's in really well. It's only a few blocks from downtown so you'll find it a nice easy walk with your dog. You can also just walk down to the beach, also a couple of blocks. You'll find Cedar Key very dog friendly. You'll even see some just wandering around town on their own. They aren't strict about enforcing leash laws but not to worry, most are very friendly. Have fun!

Mentioned in this post
Cedar Key
Cedar Key
Florida
Cedar Key
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: "Nestled in Time" Cedar Key rental?

Bring your dog to see Otis at Black Dog Bar & Tables out on Dock Street. Enjoy a nice glass of wine or a hand rolled cigar while you're at it.

3. Re: "Nestled in Time" Cedar Key rental?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, September 18, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Cedar Key
Recent Conversations