We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Bearded Clam

Florida
Level Contributor
795 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
The Bearded Clam

Does anyone know about the menu here? I know they haven't opened yet but will be in a few days. I even looked for a website but couldnt' find anything. I'm hoping they are better than the rest of the restaurants. Cedar Key is in need of a decent restaurant!

The Villages, FL
Level Contributor
12 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Bearded Clam

The Bearded Clam of Cedar Key is now open. Opened early November, 2009. Now owned by Dimita (Debbie) Stathopoulos. Totally different menu. Seems they are getting further away from seafood with many Chicken dishes, Pasta, Wings, Tacos, Burgers and even Quesadillas on the menu. More family oriented now. No liquor license yet. BIG controversy with the town over it's name. ('Nuf said!) No website. Take your chances.

1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: The Bearded Clam

The Bearded Clam is not yet open for business but I agree Cedar Key needs some good dining options to match the natural beauty of the island. As soon as we open i will let everyone know! HAPPY NEW YEAR Deb

3. Re: The Bearded Clam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, June 27, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Cedar Key