We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking for Seafood Festival

Which Cedar Key hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Florida
Level Contributor
795 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Parking for Seafood Festival

I don't live too far from Cedar Key...like 45 minutes...but have never been to the Seafood Festival. We go fishing there a lot and parking is bad enough then. I'm wondering where does everyone park for the Seafood Festival? I really want to go but i'm worried about not finding a place.

Tampa
Destination Expert
for Anna Maria
Level Contributor
4,761 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking for Seafood Festival

gatorgurl, You have to come to the festival, it is so much fun! The food is wonderful and lots of cool stuff to look at. Make sure that you get in to town for the parade, it is held at 11:00 am. We will be in it, we are the Crab Crew, if you are there yell out to me and I will give you one of our special "Crab Beads". Go to www.crabcrew.com and you can see our group. You will not be able to miss us, we are a crazy bunch! As far as parking, I would get there early, Hwy 24 can get crowded but usually there is parking at the marina and the end of Dock Street. We will be there from Friday to Monday, hope to see you there.

Florida
Level Contributor
795 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking for Seafood Festival

I'm not sure we'll make it on Saturday. My daughter has to cheer at a football game that afternoon. I would like to see the parade though. Maybe we'll get there really really early to catch the parade and maybe hang out for a while. I can always go back Sunday. thanks for the info...i'll be looking for the crab crew!!

Tampa
Destination Expert
for Anna Maria
Level Contributor
4,761 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parking for Seafood Festival

That would be great, I think you would really like the parade, very cute, small town America. The Seafood is very good, local vendors with steamed clams, smoked mullet, grouper sandwiches and corn on the cobb. We are staying at the Harbour Master on the Dock and will be around that area both days.

4. Re: Parking for Seafood Festival

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 pm, September 11, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Cedar Key