We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where do we eat in Cassadaga?

Which Cassadaga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
SW Florida
Level Contributor
17 posts
98 reviews
Save Topic
Where do we eat in Cassadaga?

I'm going to be in Cassadaga for two days April 20 and 21sst 2010. I understand the town is small and does not have restaurants except in the Hotel. Can anyone suggest where we can go? Is Deland, Fl close enough to go there?

SW Florida
Level Contributor
17 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where do we eat in Cassadaga?

Well, I just got back from Cassadaga so I'll answer my own question. The hotel dining room is only open on weekends and seemed sketchy but the town of Deland is only 6 miles away and has dozens of restaurants. We tried The Fish House. The food was good, nice people, good service and the same ambiance as a Denny's. For rural FL it was pretty good.

2. Re: Where do we eat in Cassadaga?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, October 20, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Cassadaga
Recent Conversations